Thursday, March 26, 2009

Personal Plug #6 - Click Snack Logo

For my Design in Communications class we had to design a Logo and Micromark for one of three things: 
  1. A Social Networking Site (boo, who wants another one of these anyways)
  2. An Online Snack Delivery Service (!!! Totally up my alley), OR
  3. A College Intramural Sports Team (boring)
So, in Zeny fashion, I chose the one with food.  The specs were to use TWO ink colors and to include the company name and tagline.  Here's what I created:
I created the cute donut, lollipop, popcorn and cheesecake with Adobe Illustrator's pen tool. Took me a while to get a hang of it, but I have a feeling me and Mr. Pen Tool are going to be best friends. I also like the giddyup typeface because it looks like twizzlers.

Below is the Click Snack micromark... just in case Apple decides to create an app where snacks come shooting out of your iPhone upon command. 

2 comments:

  1. Zeny this is super cute! You sure you don't want to try and become an Art Director?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great blog! I am sure your future will be bright!=}

    ReplyDelete