Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN

I must say I admire BU's recent efforts to get me to donate money to the class gift. The Class Gift committee wants to raise $30,000, telling us graduates to "Define '09"... well, basing on personal circumstances, I'm predicting we'll be defined as the poorest class to ever graduate BU.

However, the NEW Class gift site "Define '09" may have just convinced me to spare $20.09. Check out the live Countdown to graduation... the only reason why I love it is because '11' is my favorite number. I was born on November 11 (11/11) and I turn 25 on 11/11/11... so why wouldn't 11 be my favorite number in the whole wide world.

Well guess what? I caught the countdown at 11 days 11 hrs 11 min 11 sec. Call me crazy, but I bet you wished you witnessed this moment with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment