Sunday, November 29, 2009

Red Hot Hockey: BU v. Cornell at MSG

Last night was the first time I've stepped in Madison Square Garden for a hockey game since two years ago at the first Red Hot Hockey BU/Cornell matchup. With a 3-3 tie, I left MSG last night feeling a lot less pumped compared to the last Red Hot Hockey. To be honest, I'm just glad BU was able to tie it up and play more aggressively in the third period. It would have been nice to win in OT, but I was satisfied by the team's performance in the end, outshooting Cornell 13-3.

Nevertheless, with a sold-out crowd of 18,000, the game was fun and nail-biting--everthing I love about going to hockey games.
Now, let's hope BU can keep up the momentum we saw in the third period to this weekend's game against BC, the first time BU is playing its rival (BOOOOO) this season. See you at Agganis Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment