Friday, April 13, 2012

Ted is Real, His Name is Oscar

Funny, after watching the "Ted" trailer with Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and Family Guy's Seth MacFarlane as Ted the teddy bear, I couldn't help laughing about how similar Ted is to my boyfriend's childhood teddy bear Oscar (he's a bear, NOT a monkey). I know crazy right? If you thought the movie was weird, think again, because a living teddy bear is not that weird. Oscar sleeps next to me every night in the corner with his pudgy foot often times kicking me in my face. Like Ted, Oscar has a giant head larger then mine, finds joy in the occasional drink and is a staple at house parties. Oh, did I tell you he likes to watch Mad Men too? I can't wait for the movie to come out in the summer, it looks like a riot. Oscar said he's excited too.

No comments:

Post a Comment